Role & Responsiility of Corporate Secretary
The Corporate Secretary is tasked to:
- To carry out activities related to investor relation function
- To carry out activities related to public relation
- To maintain and to monitor the legal compliance, and GCG compliance in accordance with the capital market regulations, and other regulations set by the government.
Company has officially announced the replacement of Corporate Secretary, previously employed by Budiman Gitaloka and appointed Ali Arifin Sutedjo to serve commencing effective from July 1, 2015.
The Corporate Secretary activities include:
- Organizing Annual and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Conducting Public Expose
- Holding press conference
- Maintaining communication with the Bapepam-LK, BEI and other related institutions
- Attending BOC and BOD meetings and providing the Minutes of Meetings
- Maintaining the corporate website.
find out about us here
& get to know us